Applicants will be required to register online via the DAAD-Portal.
Documents to be submitted
– DAAD application form duly filled (available in the DAAD-Portal).
– Curriculum Vitae (please use the europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu[%7Chttp://europass.cedefop.europa.eu , including list of publications (if applicable).
– Research proposal (maximum 5 pages) including detailed time and work plan, which must have been arranged in advance with the chair holder.
– 2 recommendation letters by academic referees.
– PhD certificate (certified as true copy of the original certificate).
– Master’s certificate (certified as true copy of the original certificate).
Applications can be handed in until October 31, 2017
Please send a copy of your application to Ms Joan Africa-Brown via email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] And send subject-related enquiries to Dr. B. Bah via email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Contact and Consulting
Information and advisory centres
Cooperation projects in the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Shortlink: daad.de/go/en/stipa57407689 [/go/en/stipa57407689]
Click here to download application instructions
Click here to Apply